Friday, October 10, 2014

1. )I think it is her choice on how she wants to go. But i also beleive  if she kills herself she wont like the after life!

2.)Suicide is something that you get bullied or something and you get pressured into it.
Euthanasia is something where you are sick an going to die anyways and you go ahead and take your own life. 
I fill that there is a big difference in suicide and Euthanasia, You won't like your after life if you just commited suicide but if you are sick and going to die anyways why try.

3.) I would be terrified it would be so hard to be able to set and watch yourself die! I think it is very depressing. I would not kill myself in front of my family, but I understand she wants too see her family the last few minutes of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment